Congratulation Dear Saleem Ahmad( Librarian FJA Islamabad)

  • tahir jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      Dear Saleem Ahmad:

      I congratulate to Mr. Saleem Ahmad and his staff that they worked hard and developed Digital Library for the Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad.

      Keep it up Dear Saleem.

      Tahir Jan
      Assistant Librarian
      Central Library
      University of Peshawar
      Cell #  0333-9148972

    • Amir Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
        Dear Brother, “SALEEM AHMAD”
        Please receive great, great congratulation for apex hard work which came in the result of Digital Library of Federal Judicial Academy, Islamabad . Keep it up.

        Amir Javaid Naseem Khan
        Librarian
        Law Department
        Punjab Civil Secretariat