Newsletter (June 2001, Vol. 1, No. 3)

  • Ajmal Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Dear Professionals
      AOA
      We have uploaded Newsletter (June 2001, Vol. 1, No. 3)
      http://www.geocities.com/plagpk/news.htm
      Editorial is written by Dr. Sajjad ur Rehman. It includes four articles
      1. Information Studies Curriculum Based on Competency Definition by Dr.
      Sajjad ur Rehman
      2. From Space -and Document-Centered to Access-and Information-Centered
      Approach by Dr. Mumtaz A. Anwar
      3. Definition and Validation of Needed Competencies of Academic Librarians
      in Pakistan by Mr. Khalid Mahmood
      4. New Directions in Information Studies Curriculum by Mr. Hamid Saeed

      Best regards
      Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      Librarian
      National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences,
      852-B Faisal Town Lahore-54700, Pakistan
      Ph:92-42-111128128 Ext. 210
      muhammad.ajmal@...
    • Asghar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2001
        Dear Professionals:

        You are informed that Dr. Mumtaz Ali Anwar, Professor of Library and
        Information Science, Kuwait University (former Chairman, Department of
        Library Science, Punjab University) will deliver a lecture at the
        Quaid-e-Azam Library, Bagh-e-Jinnah, Lahore.

        Topic : Planning a Library Building: the Experience of the
        International Islamic
        University Malaysia

        Date : June 28, 2001

        Time : 2:30 p.m.