Re: [plagpk] Important

  • Haroon Idrees
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2001

        dear mr sheikh,

      thanx 4 this information....but 4 God's sake , plz provide right information.....

      the poll there is:

       Poll
      Is Israel justified in attacking Palestinian Authority targets?

      n plz say NO.....

        Anjum Sheikh <anjum@...> wrote:

      Netscape is asking in its latest poll:
      Is Israel using excessive force against the Palestinians?
      Results are: Yes 28%, No 72% Please go to the link below and
      vote
      Yes:
      and forward to every Muslim

      http://home.netscape.com/ex/shak/international/packages/mideast/
      middle
      of the page)
      We Shall Overcome

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Auctions $2 Million Sweepstakes - Got something to sell?

    • rashid rao
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
        Dear All
        Asalam O Alaikum

        I pray to Allah Subhanao wa Ta'ala that this mail finds u in the best of your health and Eiman along with your family.
        I mention Contact details of HEC Authorities for sending our worries regarding Up gradation matter like others (Teachers / Clerical Staff)
        Why still our (Library Professional) matter of up gradation is in pending ?
        and kindly search the Email addresses as well as Fax, Phone numbers of Higher Authorities like (President, Federal Minister of Education,  Provincial Ministers of Education etc) and send them our worries regarding this as much as possible because it is the matter concern with all of us
        Name
        Designation
        Phone Number
        Fax
        E-Mail Address
        Prof. Dr. Atta-Ur-Rahman
        Chairman
        +92 (51) 9259201, 9040107
        +92 (51) 9259203
        Prof. Dr. S. Sohail H. Naqvi
        Executive Director/Head of HEC Secretarial
        +92 (51) 4448369, 9040120
        +92 (51) 9257505
        Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed
        Member (Operations & Planning)