Breaking News for College Librarians! Congratulations! Notification from Finance Deptt. has been Issued.

  • ziauddin farooqui
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2013
      Dear College Librarians!

      By the grace of Allah Almighty Finance Department Govt. of the Punjab has issued the long awaited notification required for the implementation of proposed service structure BS-17 to BS-20 for the college librarians, the other minute hurdles shall be completed within this month for its complete implementation. As General Secretary PCLA Punjab, I on the behalf of my association specially thankful to my brother in law Mr. Javed Iqbal who is working in the Finance Department in the capacity of Director Budget, also have the assignment of Special Secretary FD, who tackled Mr. Tariq Mirza and helped us out of way for positive outcome. Also on this occasion I appreciate from the bottom of my heart Mr. Rafiq Shahid Bhutta, Mr. Ayub Bhatti, Mr. A.D. Farooqi, Mr. Asad, Mrs. Bushra Jaswal, Mr. Saeed Ghafoor, Mr. Ch. Rafiq and many more... for their unconditional support.

      May Allah help us in our upcoming endeavors.

      Ziauddin Farooqui
      Librarian / General Secretary PCLA
      Government College Gulberg for Boys
      Gaddafi Stadium Ferozpur Road Lahore.
      Cell #. 0333-4761814
    • ziauddin farooqui

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2013

          Congratulation to college Librarians for this wonderful achievement.

          ri, Oct 4, 2013 at 11:00 PM, ziauddin farooqui <thefarooqi@...> torote:

          --
          اسلام وعليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته

          Regards,

          Sher Afzal Malik
          Acquisition Librarian
          Quaid-eAzam Library Lahore.
          President

          Pakistan Librarian Welfare Organization Punjab

          Executive Member PLA Branch Council Punjab.
          Member Editoral Board PLA Newsletter Punjab.
          shermitha@....
          Cell: - 03218868681-03318868681
          Off: - 04299203371
        • Naveed Ahme
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2013
            AOA, can  you send me this notification in attached?

            thanks \

            Naveed Ahmed
            Head Librarian & IRC
            Lawrence College Ghora Gali
            Murree Hills.

[...]

          • muhammad ghazanfar
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 5, 2013

              Many many congratulation. It is a breakthrough after a long struggle, hope that vacant posts of librarians will be advertised soon and the professionals waiting for jobs will be accommodated, who are striving for jobs since last 14 years.

              MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
              Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
              Executive member PULISAA
              M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
              Deputy Librarian,
              Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
              Cell# 0334-6092721

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 27, 2013
                dear sir i want to draw your atti wantention on a very needy people.
                to say that from a very long time there is no selections of librarians
                and assistant librarian posts could be done in punjab govt. schools
                and govt.colleges
                recently of 2013 educators posts there is not a single post for
                librarians also.we the students of MLIS are waiting from a long time
                and going to be over age. pleas pleas helps us ghulam jillani
                03336122356. saleem03462537611 and many other espacially of janoby
                punjab students like khanewal, multan ,dg khan ,lodharan. we cant
                whent for the try of jobs in lahore,pindi and islamabad freequently .
                many institutions are doing that course like islamia universty, BZU,
                sarghodha universty, gujrat univeristy and many colleges also we are
                poor people.pleas we are waiting and waiting but in vain our master of
                library science from bzu is the dated of 2008. its about very long
                time for wait where on the other hand physical educators and others
                are going to select again and again. we are the educators of soul

                On 10/5/13, muhammad ghazanfar <muhnaushad@...> wrote:

                > Many many congratulation. It is a breakthrough after a long struggle, hope
                > that vacant posts of librarians will be advertised soon and the
                > professionals waiting for jobs will be accommodated, who are striving for
                > jobs since last 14 years.
                >

                > MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
                > Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
                > Executive member PULISAA
                > M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
                >

                > Deputy Librarian,
                > Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
                > Cell# 0334-6092721

              • Abdul Latif
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 27, 2013
                  dear sir,                                                                                                                                      im govt.cooperative training colg.librarian.i done my m.l.i.s. in 2006.i selected as a lib.through PPSC in 2011.but still that im in scale 16.al over the punjab lib. are 17 plz help me in this matter for 17.thanx

                • xyz xyz
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 28, 2013
                    you are requested to plz contact Dr. Iqbal Hussain Asad on 03334494224 he guides well
                    Fayyaz Bukhari