Article Required

  • Atif Hussain
    Message 1 of 218 , Sep 19, 2013
      Respected Professionals,
      Assalam-O-Alaikum,

      I would be really grateful if you could manage to get the below article.

      http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09585192.2012.725074#.Ujq1SX-xOhp

      Your kind cooperation  will be highly appreciated.Thanks

      Best Regards
      Atif Hussain
      Asst.Librarian
      SZABIST Islamabad
    • yasir abbasi
      Message 218 of 218 , May 10
        Dear Colleagues,

        Please provide following articles:

        This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or are being posted by accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute this email message, delete it immediately and keep no copies of it. All opinions and/or views expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NGHA. Any purchase order, purchase advice or legal commitment is only valid once backed by the signed hardcopy by the authorized person from NGHA.