Article Required

  • Atif Hussain
    Message 1 of 190 , Sep 19, 2013
      Respected Professionals,
      Assalam-O-Alaikum,

      I would be really grateful if you could manage to get the below article.

      http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09585192.2012.725074#.Ujq1SX-xOhp

      Your kind cooperation  will be highly appreciated.Thanks

      Best Regards
      Atif Hussain
      Asst.Librarian
      SZABIST Islamabad
    • alizohaib93971
      Message 190 of 190 , Today at 4:59 AM

        Dear professional

        I need a article in PDF format " Impact of TV channels and Internet on newspaper readers" . Please send on urgent basis .

        Regards

        Ali Zohaib

        GEO TV Network

        Deptt : Library , reference and research.

        Contact : 0301-4244205