Article Required

  • Ghulam Murtaza Rafique
    Message 1 of 176 , Sep 15 8:02 AM
                       I have an urgent need of the following article.

      Organizational Learning in a Hospital

      1. Raanan Lipshitz and
      2. Micha Popper1

      Regards,

      Ghulam Murtaza Rafique
      M.Phill. student (DLIS, PU)
      Librarian
      University College of Medicine
      University Institute of Physiotherapy
      Lahore School of Nursing
      The University of Lahore
      1-KM Defense Road (Off Raiwand Road), Lahore
      Pakistan
      Cell: +92 321 74 56 675
                +92 304 74 56 675
      Off.:  +92 (0)42 35322501-12 Ext:2450
                   ghulam_murtaza692@...
                   ghulam.murtaza@...

    • tahir.kayani
      Message 176 of 176 , Aug 31
        The following article is required by an our researcher. Kindly send me if you have access.

        Best Regards
         Tahir Zareef Kayani
        School of Natural Sciences,
        National University of Sciences and Technology,
        Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
        Tel:        +92-51-90855569
        Fax:        +92-51-90855552