Final list of candidates for HEC Workshop

  • javed iqbal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013
    Dear All
    I am pleased to share with you that HEC authority has approved the final list of candidates for KOHA & DSpace workshop (list attached) nominated by the concerned chief librarians. Inaugural ceremony will be held at Learning Innovation Division H-8, HEC , Islamabad. Chief Librarians of various universities are also invited for inaugural ceremony.
    Chief Guest: Ms Noor Amina Malik DG (LI) HEC, Islamabad.
    Guest of Honor: Ms Caryn Anderson, Information Resource Officer, US Embassy, Islamabad.

    This is the unique free training workshop being introduced first time in Pakistan.

    Regards.
    Training Coordinator
    Muhammad Javed Iqbal
    Director Library