PROMOTION OF ABDUL MAJEED AS CHIEF LIBRARIAN BZU

  • muhammad ghazanfar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013

      Respected  professionals: It is for kind information to all  professionals that Mr. Abdul Majeed, Dy. Librarian/Acting Chief Librarian has been promoted as
      Chief  Librarian of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. I on behlaf of all Library Porfessionals of BZU and Pakistan Library Association Pay congratulation and best  wishes to him.
      MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
      Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
      Executive member PULISAA
      M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur,
      Deputy Librarian,
      Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
      Cell# 0334-6092721

    • Haroon Idrees
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2013
        AOA WR WB
        Congrats to Abdul Majeed sb. I met him in 2008 for purpose of data collection for my M. Phil thesis. It was a very positive meeting with him. I have sweet memories of this meeting. Majeed sb has a very lively personality.
        best wishes,

        Haroon Idrees, PhD
        Assistant Professor & Chief Librarian
        University of Sargodha, Sargodha

        HEC Approved PhD Supervisor

        Chief Editor, PLA Journal

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
          Congratulationsssssss to Sir Abdul Majeed on promotion as CHIEF LIBRARIAN BZU, Multan. Versy sober/nice personality. My lovely teacher. Best wishe and good luck. May Almighty ALLAH shower his countless blessing on him.

          Librarian
          Muhammad Saleem
          M.Phil, MLISc
          Military Station Library