RE: RE: Information

  • abdullah.iqbal47
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 29, 2013

      w.salam i am agree with brother . i want to  become YLA young library assosiaction. if it will be made it will be a greet achivement for us.for our good present and beautifull future.

      Muhammad Abdullah

      MLIS

      university of sargodha.

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 11, 2013

        Subject: [plagpk] RE: RE: Information
        To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 6:08 PM

        Sir,
        Yes i agree with you.It is possible when it bocome i hopewe can able to came change in Pakistan.
        Thank you,
        Young Student of Library Science
        in Pakistan