Book required

  • Maria Aslam
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 27, 2013
      Asalam-o-Alaikum

      This book is required on urgent Basis. Please inform me if any public or Academic library has it.

      1. The Politics of Nonviolent Action, Three Volume Set by Gene Sharp (1973)

      Many Thanks for your kind Cooperation.

      Maria Aslam Awan
      IAS Library
      PU, New Campus
      Lahore
    • Asad Khan
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 28, 2013
        A.Salam. K All Professionals

        Look at this video clip (http://vimeo.com/49583118)  and just dream if we could turn into like this. For sure, there may be individual differences in perceiving the tacit meaning but explicitly there are numerous predictors in it to redefine professional excellence in Pakistani librarianship. This video shouldn't be a source of leisure but inquisitive if someone deem in professional creativity and innovativeness. I myself conceptualize this video as a re-representation of Dr. Khalid Mahmood articles on competencies models, Dr. Kanwal Ameen research contribution on communication & personality, Dr. Syed Jalal-u- Haider scholarly article on reference services, Dr. Shafiq-u-Rehman research findings on service quality and many others. So there should be no room for such questions: what is the difference between poor and rich? their libraries are digital donkey but ours are dragging feet? I am wondering you may be thinking of extrinsic but my approach is crystal clear intrinsic and that is information. Yes they are rich by information. And just think who is responsible. Share your personal views if you could find something intellectual in the name of knowledge sharing.
        Enjoy the picturesque video like a child found a book in a chocolate box
        Cheers

        Asad Khan
        DLIS University of Peshawar- KPK
      • Asad Khan
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 28, 2013
          Hello There
          I need below article

          Predicting successful nursing performance
          Nursing Management:
          doi: 10.1097/01.NUMA.0000424018.45175.49

          regards in anticipation

          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 2, 2013

            Asslam-o-Allaikum, Hoping you are fine. I need a book entitled "Researching real world problem" by Zina O'leary from Sage publications.
            The link of book is mentioned below.

            http://www.sagepub.com/books/Book226862

            My professional fellows if some one has access to this document please search it for me.

            regards

            Waris Ali Arslan
            Deputy Chief Librarian
            The University of Faisalabad