Request Library related job for me

  • Yousaf Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
    Dear All,
    I have passed Bachelor of Library and information science (BLIS) by AIOU in 2012 and continue study in MLIS from AIOU. I need any Job related to my particulars. You are all requested to please help me in this regards and shared if you know any job.

    I am very thankful to you and waiting for positive response by members.

    My C.V is enclosed with this email for your further reference.

    Regards,
    Muhammad Yousaf
    03007462373