SAD DEMISE OF RAJA IBRAHIM MAA JEE

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      The GC University Library Lahore staff members on Friday expressed deep condolences on the sad demise of Mother of our senior professional  Raja Muhammad Ibrahim Chief Librarian COMSATS Islamabad. In a condolence metting, all staff members prayed to the Almighty Allah to bless the departed soul in eternal peace and grant courage to the deceased family members to bear the irreparable loss with fortitude.
      Deep Regards to Raja sahib

      Yours truly,

      Abdul Waheed,

      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc) MA (Urdu), LL.B(PU)
      Ex Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      Ex Research officer Urdu Science Board, Lahore
      Member CSC World Digital Library (USA)
      ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009

      Govt.College University (GCU),
      Katchery Road, Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...