Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 218 , Aug 1, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Mapping of Muslim Bagh ophiolite complex (Pakistan) using new remote sensing, and field data

      Shuhab D. Khan, Khalid Mahmood, John F. Casey

      Volume 30, Issue 2, 20 April 2007, Pages 333–343

      http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jseaes.2006.11.001

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • yasir abbasi
      Message 218 of 218 , May 10
        Dear Colleagues,

        Please provide following articles:

        This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or are being posted by accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute this email message, delete it immediately and keep no copies of it. All opinions and/or views expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NGHA. Any purchase order, purchase advice or legal commitment is only valid once backed by the signed hardcopy by the authorized person from NGHA.