Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 169 , Aug 1, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Mapping of Muslim Bagh ophiolite complex (Pakistan) using new remote sensing, and field data

      Shuhab D. Khan, Khalid Mahmood, John F. Casey

      Volume 30, Issue 2, 20 April 2007, Pages 333–343

      http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jseaes.2006.11.001

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • UMAR BALOCH
      Message 169 of 169 , Mar 17 1:29 AM
        AoA,
        Following Article Required please.
         A framework for EffectiveImplementation of Kaizen in Manufacturing Organization

        Author. J.S. Oakland, (Research & Education Division, Oakland Consultingplc, Leeds, UK), S.J. Tanner, (Research & Education Division, Oakland Consulting plc, Leeds, UK)

        Regards,
        Hafiz Umar Baloch
        ASST. LIBRARIAN
        NUST, COLLEGE OF E&ME