Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 190 , Aug 1, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Mapping of Muslim Bagh ophiolite complex (Pakistan) using new remote sensing, and field data

      Shuhab D. Khan, Khalid Mahmood, John F. Casey

      Volume 30, Issue 2, 20 April 2007, Pages 333–343

      http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jseaes.2006.11.001

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • alizohaib93971
      Message 190 of 190 , Feb 12 4:59 AM

        Dear professional

        I need a article in PDF format " Impact of TV channels and Internet on newspaper readers" . Please send on urgent basis .

        Regards

        Ali Zohaib

        GEO TV Network

        Deptt : Library , reference and research.

        Contact : 0301-4244205