Books Needed

  • Muhammad Ashraf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2013
      Dear All,

      I am in search of following ebooks. Please provide if someone has these title/s

      1. N. Arnold & l. Ducate (Eds) Present and Future Promises of CALL: From    Theory and Research to New Directions in Language Teaching. CALICO Monograph Series 2011

      2. F. Rubio & J. Thomas (Eds) Hybrid language teaching and learning: exploring theoretical, pedagogical, and curricular issues Bostaon MA: Cengage/Heinle (2012)

      3. G. Kessler, A. Oskoz & I. Ellola (Eds) Technology Across Writing Contexts and Tasks. San Marcos T

      ---
      Thanks & regards

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      In-charge
      Information Resource Center (IRC)
      Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries, Government of Pakistan,
      4th Floor, Building # 3, Egerton Road, Aiwan-e-Iqbal,
      Lahore
      +92-42-111-111-456, Ext. 332
    • shr_habib
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2014
        Aoa. Dear Professionals, I need urgently these books in soft or hard copy. If someone have these books kinldy send me.
        1. Reinforced Concrete: Mechanics and Design by James, K. Wight
        2. Concrete: Microstructrue, Properties, and Materials by P, Kumar. Mehta
        3. Reinforced Concrete Design with FRP Composites by Hota V. S

        Muhammad Habib
        Librarian, University of South Asia, Lahore
        shr_habib@...
        0334-4135268