PLWO Sindh Chapter coordinator

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      I am pleased to share that Mr. Asif Munir, Chief Librarian, IBA, Sukkur will work as Coordinator for Pakistan Librarians Welfare Organization-Sindh Chapter. We do hope he would be able to bring a good team from Sindh province. All those professionals from Sindh province who are interested to join PLWO can contact Mr. Asif Munir´╗┐.

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Regional Librarian
      Allama Iqbal Open University, Lahore
      Ph.D Scholar (CSAS, PU, LHR)