PLWO, Punjab Chapter

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      I am pleased to share that Pakistan Librarians Welfare Organization has finalized its Punjab Chapter. The detail is given below:-

      Name
      Institute
      Office
      Sher Afzal Malik
      Quad-e-Azam Library, Lahore
      President
      Ghulam Yasin Malik
      Punjab Assembly, Lahore
      Vice President
      Ghulam Fareed
      Rashid Lateef Medical College, Lahore
      Secretary
      Waqar Awan
      LMDC, Lahore
      Assistant Secretary
      Muhammad Arif
      Alhamra Hall Library
      Finance Secretary
      Azhar Ishaq
      UWAS, Jhang
      Information Secretary
      Executive Council
      Hafiz M. Tahir, Govt. Technology College, Faisalabad
      Asif Bilal, LUMS, lahore
      Rana Nasrullah, IUB, Bahawalpur
      Azra Aqeel, UET, Lahore
      Muhammad Ansar,  FMH College, Lahore

      I wish & hope that PLWO, Punjab Chapter would work hard for the betterment of LIS Profession and Professionals

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya
      Regional Librarian
      Allama Iqbal Open University, Lahore
      Ph.D Scholar (CSAS, PU, LHR)