ALIEP Conference Presentation in Thailand

  • Asad Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      A. Salam K. all colleagues

      I feel honur to share that I presented my paper successfully in the ALIEP 2013 Conference July 10- 12.

      For complete details please view the below links

      Enjoy reading the papers and viewing the pictures

      Best regards

      Asad Khan
      Thailand

    • Asad Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2013
        A.Salam K. Conference Organizing committee

        To organize an international conference is truly an amazing initiative by its organizers. But one generous suggestion is: it will be more creative if posted on site of “Conference alert” http://www.conferencealerts.com/ . Conferences posted on this site become incredibly practical and complete an academic prerequisite for numerous students who are pursuing PhDs in the abroad universities. It will catch the attention of several international scholars.

        Best of luck

        Asad Khan
        DLIS
        University of Peshawar