Re: [MPhilIUB09] MPhil Degree completion by Mr. Mazhar Hayat at DLIS, IUB

  • Mah-e-Bushra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013

       Congratulations to Ata-ur-Rehman Sb, Rao Nadeem Sb and Mazhar Hayat for successful completion of M.Phil. Many Congratulations to Dr. Rubina Bhatti, Supervisor and Co-ordinator M.Phil program, for her untiring efforts for the success of her students.
      Regards
      Mah-e-Bushra
      Lecturer,
      Department of Library and Information Science
      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan