Mr. Aurang Zeb Joins U.S. Consulate Karachi

  • Umar Farooq
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    Dear Colleagues,

    Assalam Alaikum: I am pleased to share with you that Mr. Aurang Zeb has joined as the Lincoln Corners Coordinator at the U.S. Consulate General in Karachi. Many congratulations to him.

    Mr. Aurang Zeb completed his MA in Electronic Communication and Publishing from the Department of Information Studies, University College London, United Kingdom. Earlier, he obtained MA in Library and Information Sciences from University of the Punjab, Lahore.

    Prior to leave for UK for the study, he served as the Manager Information Resource Center at the Central Library of International Islamic University in Islamabad.

    Please see the attachment for more information about him.

    Thanks,
    Umar

    Muhammad Umar Farooq

    Information, Research, and Communication (IRC)
    Embassy of the United States of America
    Islamabad- PAKISTAN
    Phone: 0092 51 2082783