Congratulation to Afaaq Gohar

  • Abid Hussain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Assalam -O- Alaikum

      ​Dear Afaaq Gohar, Many Many congratulations on your appointment at Khyber Girls Medical College in BPS-17. You really deserve for this post...Accept my kind regards and warm wishes for such a marvelous achievement and hope for more success in your life ahead. ​

      With Profound Regards
      Abid Hussain M.L.I.Sc Peshawar University
      Master in Political Science Peshawar University
      Assistant Library Officer
      National Defence University Library Islamabad
      Mobile  No  #  + 92 - 333 - 9285087
      Email address: abidmardan@...
      abidmardan@...