Re: [plagpk] MPhil Degree completion by two students at DLIS, IUB

  • Rafiq Awan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 8 8:01 AM
      Dear All

      Its a matter of profound contentment that Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman has successfully pull off the Mphil degree and coupled  himself with the fraternity of LIS researchers in Pakistan. Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman is definitely playing a vital role in LIS R & D. He is perhaps amongst few who have volunteered themselves for technological developments in the country. He provided the opportunity to have hands on trainings focusing ICT quarter in LIS. This success will supplemented him with more confidence and intimacy for the professional development. We pray for his long life success.

      Regards

      Muhammad Rafiq Awan
      Chief Library Officer
      University of Management and Technology
      Lahore

      On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Ghalib Khan <ghalib_khen@...> wrote:

      Many many congratulations to You on the successful completion of MPhil Degrees of Ata Ur Rehman and Nadeem. We hope in future too this journey would go on and would render services for the development of LIS profession and professionals in Pakistan.
      Hats off to You, You have been the life soul of higher education in LIS at IUB. Very little people know that You have sacrificed and have been sacrificing Your personal life, family, time and many other things for the development of LIS education in Pakistan. I pray and hope for Your further success in the field.
      I once again congratulate You on this achievement.
      Ghalib

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8 11:32 PM
        I wish to extend my heartiest feelings of delight and want to congratulate Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman, Mr. Muhammad Nadeem and their families on this blissful occasion of their life. Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman contributions in the field of LIS are as vital as sun and no one can denial from his sincere efforts for the development of contemporary competencies amongst professionals at national level. He has not only introduced OSS but arranged fruitful trainings courses on its applications in libraries and extends full cooperation to the individual during the training session and after training over phone. He is the person who makes possible utilization of KOHA in Pakistan and contributed in TLS for integrated library system.   I think he deserve more than this on the basis of his practical steps to inculcate current information handling techniques into  professionals rather than writing papers only.  I am here to share with all of you these happy movements in the following words.
        No more or no less a man can wish
        But a moment of sincere thoughts
        Which mould our endeavors
        To a bouquet of wishes and prayers
        All that I want to present you
        And aspire for your serene tomorrows
        Having such like elevated appraisals
        Let us cheer up and have a beg clap for his marvelous and more practical achievements rather than theoretical one.
        I wish you further success and happiness in your life, sir.

        With Sincere Regard,
        (Rauf Ullah)

[...]

      • Dr. Farzana Shafique
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 9 2:23 PM

          Assalam-o-Alaikum !!!

          Dear Dr Rubina,

          Congratulations for the successful completion of our formal batch of Mphil-2009 at IUB. It is a great news for all of us.

          Congratulations to Ata-ur-Rehman, Rao Nadeem and Mazhar Hayat for completion of their MPhil.
          Best wishes for other ex-students of MPhil as well who already have completed their MPhil.

          Looking forward for the success of MPhil batch-2011. May Allah bless you all (Aameen).

          Ramadhan greetings to all!!!

          With Best Regards,

          Dr. Farzana Shafique

          Assistant Professor & Director of Libraries (Female)
          Deanship of Library Affairs
          University of Dammam, KSA
          HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
          Chief Editor Info@PULISAA, PU (2010-2012)
          Deputy Editor Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, IUB