Re: [plagpk] LIMS help required

  • Shahana Bano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2013
      aoa Professionals,

      I am working too on LIMS but facing problems in making membership and Barcode reader can anyone help me or guide me step by step. whosoever will help of Aadil khan I am waiting to this help,please remember to me.
       regard

      Shahana Bano
       Sr.Librarian
      Dow International Medical College (duhs)
      03002416534

      I am working on LIMS but facing problems in making membership and Barcode reader can anyone help me or guide me step by step.

      Thanks

    • arshad Ali

        I am working on LIMS but facing problems in making membership and Barcode reader can anyone help me or guide me step by step.

        Thanks

      • Nadeem Rafiq

          I am working on LIMS but facing problems in making membership and Barcode reader can anyone help me or guide me step by step.

          Thanks

        • Zafar Iqbal
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2014
            I cant help you regarding LIMS membership problems , contact me on my cell number or on face book  zafarmahi@...