Re: [plagpk] MPhil Degree completion by two students at DLIS, IUB

  • Muhammad Ishtiaq
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 5, 2013

      Many many Congrats to Ata-ur-Reham and Muhammad Nadeem Sb.

      On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Dr. Ruby Tariq <dr.rubytariq@...> wrote:

      Dear All
      Salaam
      I am pleased to share that Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman and Mr. Muhammad Nadeem, MPhil students in the Department of Library and Information Science, IUB have successfully completed their MPhil under my supervision.
       Their topics are as under:
      Mr. Ata ur Rehman: “Use of Free and Open-Source Software in University Libraries of Punjab and Federal Capital of Pakistan:  Current Status And Future Prospects”.
       Mr. Muhammad Nadeem: “Training Needs Assessment of LIS Professionals in University Libraries of Punjab and Islamabad”.
       On behalf of the Department, I wish them ever success in their future endeavours.
      Much Regards

      Dr. Rubina Bhatti
      Chairperson & Associate Professor
      Deptt: Library & Information Science
      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
      Director: Asia Chapter SLA (2010)
      Member University of the Manchester Alumni Association
      Phone: 0092-62-9255546

      --
      Thanks with Regards,

      Muhammad Ishtiaq
      Assistant Librarian

      COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Defence Road,Off Raiwind Road Lahore.
      Ph=92-042-111-001-007 Ext.855 & 856
      URL-www.ciitlahore.edu.pk
    • muhammad saleem
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 2013
        Congratulationsssssssss to Respected Madam Dr. Rubina Bhatti as a Research Supervisor, Mr.Ata ur Rehman, and  Mr.Muhammad Nadeem on successful completion of their M.Phil

        Librarian
        Muhammad Saleem
        M.Phil, MLISc
        Military Station Library
        Multan Cantt, Pakistan
        Cell # 0312-7486880

[...]

      • muhammad ghazanfar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 7, 2013

          CONGRATULATION FOR COMPLETION OF M.PHIL AND ALSO TO DR. RUBINA BHATTI FOR SUPERVISION OF THESE SCHOLRS

          MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
          Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
          Executive member PULISAA
          M.Phil Student, 2011-2013, Islamia University of Bahawalpur
          Deputy Librarian,
          Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
          Cell# 0334-6092721

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 7, 2013
            Many many congratulations to You on the successful completion of MPhil Degrees of Ata Ur Rehman and Nadeem. We hope in future too this journey would go on and would render services for the development of LIS profession and professionals in Pakistan.
            Hats off to You, You have been the life soul of higher education in LIS at IUB. Very little people know that You have sacrificed and have been sacrificing Your personal life, family, time and many other things for the development of LIS education in Pakistan. I pray and hope for Your further success in the field.
            I once again congratulate You on this achievement.
            Ghalib

[...]

          • Dr. Mirza Muhammad Naseer
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
              Congratulations to Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman and Mr. Muhammad Nadeem on successful completion of their M.Phil. Congratulation to Dr. Rubina Bhatti also for supervising the research work.

              Best wishes for the future.

              Regards,

              Dr. Mirza Muhammad Naseer
              Senior Librarian
              Institute of Space Technology (IST)
              1, Islamabad Highway,
              Islamabad. Pakistan.
              Ph. +92-51-9075436

[...]

            • Rafiq Awan
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
                Dear All

                Its a matter of profound contentment that Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman has successfully pull off the Mphil degree and coupled  himself with the fraternity of LIS researchers in Pakistan. Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman is definitely playing a vital role in LIS R & D. He is perhaps amongst few who have volunteered themselves for technological developments in the country. He provided the opportunity to have hands on trainings focusing ICT quarter in LIS. This success will supplemented him with more confidence and intimacy for the professional development. We pray for his long life success.

                Regards

                Muhammad Rafiq Awan
                Chief Library Officer
                University of Management and Technology
                Lahore

                On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Ghalib Khan <ghalib_khen@...> wrote:

[...]

                http://www.facebook.com/rafiqawan/
              • rauf ullah
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 8, 2013
                  I wish to extend my heartiest feelings of delight and want to congratulate Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman, Mr. Muhammad Nadeem and their families on this blissful occasion of their life. Mr. Ata-ur-Rehman contributions in the field of LIS are as vital as sun and no one can denial from his sincere efforts for the development of contemporary competencies amongst professionals at national level. He has not only introduced OSS but arranged fruitful trainings courses on its applications in libraries and extends full cooperation to the individual during the training session and after training over phone. He is the person who makes possible utilization of KOHA in Pakistan and contributed in TLS for integrated library system.   I think he deserve more than this on the basis of his practical steps to inculcate current information handling techniques into  professionals rather than writing papers only.  I am here to share with all of you these happy movements in the following words.
                  No more or no less a man can wish
                  But a moment of sincere thoughts
                  Which mould our endeavors
                  To a bouquet of wishes and prayers
                  All that I want to present you
                  And aspire for your serene tomorrows
                  Having such like elevated appraisals
                  Let us cheer up and have a beg clap for his marvelous and more practical achievements rather than theoretical one.
                  I wish you further success and happiness in your life, sir.

                  With Sincere Regard,
                  (Rauf Ullah)

[...]

                • Dr. Farzana Shafique
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013

                    Assalam-o-Alaikum !!!

                    Dear Dr Rubina,

                    Congratulations for the successful completion of our formal batch of Mphil-2009 at IUB. It is a great news for all of us.

                    Congratulations to Ata-ur-Rehman, Rao Nadeem and Mazhar Hayat for completion of their MPhil.
                    Best wishes for other ex-students of MPhil as well who already have completed their MPhil.

                    Looking forward for the success of MPhil batch-2011. May Allah bless you all (Aameen).

                    Ramadhan greetings to all!!!

                    With Best Regards,

                    Dr. Farzana Shafique

                    Assistant Professor & Director of Libraries (Female)
                    Deanship of Library Affairs
                    University of Dammam, KSA
                    HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
                    Chief Editor Info@PULISAA, PU (2010-2012)
                    Deputy Editor Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, IUB