Article needed

  • Muhammad Billal
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013

      Dear Sir/ Madam ,

      I am student of Bsc(Hons) and i need to complete my thesis on retail  businesses and for that purpose i need to access the following article . Kindly provide me full access to this complete article.

      Regards,
      Muhammad Bilal

      http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=1723697&show=pdf

    • Muhammad Riaz
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 15, 2013

        Dear all,

                           Kindly send me the following article Which I need very much. The link is given as below.

                          http://online-journals.org/i-jep/article/view/2313

        Best regards,

        Muhammad Riaz

        GIKI – Topi.

      • Muhammad ansar
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 10, 2013
          Assalam o Alaikum!

          I need the below mentioned article. Kindly provide if someone has access.
          Your cooperation will be highly appericatied. Thank you

          Regards:

          Muhammad Ansar
          FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Shadman, Lahore