Article needed

  • Muhammad Billal
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3 7:37 AM

      Dear Sir/ Madam ,

      I am student of Bsc(Hons) and i need to complete my thesis on retail  businesses and for that purpose i need to access the following article . Kindly provide me full access to this complete article.

      Regards,
      Muhammad Bilal

      http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=1723697&show=pdf

    • Muhammad Riaz
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 15, 2013

        Dear all,

                           Kindly send me the following article Which I need very much. The link is given as below.

                          http://online-journals.org/i-jep/article/view/2313

        Best regards,

        Muhammad Riaz

        GIKI – Topi.

      • Muhammad ansar
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 10, 2013
          Assalam o Alaikum!

          I need the below mentioned article. Kindly provide if someone has access.
          Your cooperation will be highly appericatied. Thank you

          Regards:

          Muhammad Ansar
          FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Shadman, Lahore

        • Tahir Zareef Kayani
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 28
            Following articles required by our researcher.

            1)      I.N. Sneddon, Functional Analysis. Encyclopedia of Physics, Vol. II, Springer, Berlin– G¨ottingen–Heidelberg, 1955.

            2)      K.R. Rajagopal, On a hierarchy of approximate models for flows of incompressible fluids through porous solids. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 17 (2007), 215–252.
            LINK:

            4)      D. Vieru, Corina Fetecau and C. Fetecau, New solutions for the flow of an Oldroyd-B fluid due to an infinite flat plate. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 59 (2008), 834–847.

            6)    H.C. Brinkman, On the permeability of media consisting of closely packed porous particles. Appl. Sci. Res. A1 (1947), 81–86
            LINK:

            Best Regards
             Tahir Zareef Kayani
            School of Natural Sciences,
            National University of Sciences and Technology,
            Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
            Tel:        +92-51-90855569
            Fax:        +92-51-90855552
          • Tahir Zareef Kayani