Re: [plagpk] PU Librarians New Service Structure

  • Mubasher ali Nawaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Sir we need the service structure of the other Library staff works in a Library like Assistant Librarian/Library Assistant, Documentalist,Catalouger etc.... of any department,any mininstry any Organization any province's LIBRARY STAFF SERVICE STRUCTURE.

      Regards
      MUBASHER ALI
      N.I.D, MULTAN
      0333-6122867