Bara Gali Conference- Schedule

  • Mohammad Ismail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 12:06 AM
    Dear All

    The Schedule of Our 8th National LIS conference on "Emerging Trends in Library & Information Science" to be held from 5th to 7th July 2013 has been finalized (Pl. see the attachement for details). We will leave Peshawar for Bara Gali via Islamabad on July 4th at about 12:30 PM. The bus will stay at HEC Office Islamabad from 2:30 to 3:30 PM in order to take participants and resource persons comming from other parts of the country. However, to avoid inconvenience, personal convince will be highly appreciated. All participants are advised to bring with them warm clothes. Due to limited accommodation bringing family and guests are not allowed.
    For further inquiry feel free to contact the following persons:

    1. Mohammad Ismail, DLIS, University of Peshawar, 0300-5825124, 0345-9425133
    2. Tahseenullah, Chief Librarian, Islamia College University Peshawar, 0301-3021527
    3. Sajjad Ahmad, DLIS, University of Peshawar, 033309884392
    4. Habibur Rahman, Ast. Librarian, Peshawar University, 0333-9193295

    Mohammad Ismail
    Head
    Department of Library & Information Science
    University of Peshawar