Important Announcement about MPhil Admission & Eligibility

  • Kanwal Ameen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
      Dear Ones Salam

      Congrats PU librarians!!! A dream has come true.

      Furthermore, it is my pleasure to share that as Chairperson DPCC, PU  I got approved HEC rules for MPhil admissions. So master degree holders in LIS with GAT general 50 marks are eligible to apply at PU LIS. For details see add in the leading newspapers on coming Sunday and PU website :).

      Hope our promising professionals will take benefit of it.

      Ramzan is coming. Mubarik to all and request for prayers!!

      With all my best wishes
      --
      Prof. Kanwal Ameen, PhD.
      Chairperson, Dept. of Library & Information Science (DLIS),

    • Muhammad Akram Shahid
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
        Wa alaikum assalam Ma'm,

        It is your very very great achievement to get approved HEC rules for M.Phil admissions. Thank you so much madam.

        Previously you have played leading role in getting approved our new service structure. Also congratulations to you.

        Best regards.

        Muhammad Akram Shahid
        Senior Librarian
        IBIT, Punjab University

        On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Kanwal Ameen <kanwal.ameen@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Qayyum Khan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
          age limit
          Abdul Qayyum Khan
          Mob. +92346-9825199

          Subject: [plagpk] Important Announcement about MPhil Admission & Eligibility
          To: "plagpk" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, "librarianwelfare" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "libcoop" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 6:02 PM

[...]

          pu.edu.pk/faculty/index/97Share
        • Muhammad. Zulqarnain Akhtar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
            Respected Madam.
            Assalam-o-alaikum.

            A lot of Congratulations on your appointment as Chairperson, DPCC, PU.Congratulations also for getting approved HEC rules for MPhil admissions in PU. It is all due to your kind supervision and guidance that PU librarians succeeded to get approved service-structure and up-gradation cases. You are really a symbol of honor for all LIS community in Pakistan. We are proud of You.

            Ch. Muhammad Zulqarnain Akhtar
            A/Principal Librarian,
            IIUI.