Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 218 , Jun 26 11:54 PM

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      InfiniBand congestion control: modelling and validation

      Authors: Ernst Gunnar Gran; Sven-Arne Reinemo

      Published in: SIMUTools '11 Proceedings of the 4th International ICST Conference on Simulation Tools and Techniques. Proceedings

      Pages: 390-397

      ISBN: 978-1-936968-00-8

      http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2151122

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo
    • yasir abbasi
      Message 218 of 218 , May 10
        Dear Colleagues,

        Please provide following articles:

        This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or are being posted by accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not redistribute this email message, delete it immediately and keep no copies of it. All opinions and/or views expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NGHA. Any purchase order, purchase advice or legal commitment is only valid once backed by the signed hardcopy by the authorized person from NGHA.