Book Required in any form( Hard form or E form)

  • Bhutta Jee Naeem Bhutta
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 24, 2013
      Dear All,
      This title is urgently required, if some one has this title kindly reply me.

      Indus Waters Treaty—An Exercise in International Mediation by N. D. GulhatiReview

      Muhammad Naeem Bhutta
      0321-6513808, 0343-4141826
      Librarian HRDC, Sgd Cntt.

    • Abdul Razzaq Aadil
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 26, 2013
        Detail of this job can be obtained by just clicking on the given hyperlink by Rauf Ishaq sb

        Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
        Assistant-Library,
        Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
        0300-4806162

        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 17, 2015
          Plz send me the presentation that you presented about end notes etc for mphil scholars.

          Regards

          Waleed Jang
          Librarian
          KGMC Peshawar.

          On Monday, September 3, 2012 9:35 PM, riasat aliasghar <riasat_aliasghar@...> wrote:

          Dear Professional
          Enclosed is the list including publishers of the important Medical journals.
          You can purchase from local Medical Suppliers.

          Regards

          Riassat
          Assistant Librarian
          KMU

          Cell# 03339265104

          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 8, 2015
            Respected/Sir/Mam,

            Library and Information Services Adviser

            Questions?
            Contact us online
            or call your nearest office

            To assist the Managers in the day to day library operation enabling them to run the library operations in an effective manner according to the standards required by the British Council.
            Details
            Location Karachi
            Salary PKR 62,000 minimum
            Duration One year fixed term contract renewable
            Closing date Sunday, 15 November 2015

            AND

            Manager Library Services

            Questions?
            Contact us online
            or call your nearest office

            To manage operational running, content development as well as customer services at the British Council Lahore/Karachi library.
            Details
            Location Karachi
            Salary PKR 120,000 minimum
            Duration Two years fixed term contract renewable
            Closing date Sunday, 15 November 2015

            click below link for apply

            https://www.britishcouncil.pk/about/jobs

            Regards