Re: [plagpk] Need a book

  • Abdul Razzaq Aadil
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 25 12:25 AM
      Respectable colleague,
      As now the information sources are not limited to traditional forms of printing and manual handouts.To getting tips about a successful Library interview, you can consult google or other search engine by simply typing interview tips for a librarian,there are many useful pages and your required results against this query.I myself don't consider that a full fledge book on librarian interview is essential to appear for a successful interview.
      Please remember the most important things that your following skills can succeed you in your upcoming interview (1) Good Communications Skills (2) Professional skills (3) Your Interpersonal skills.

      Wish you best of Luck,

      Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
      Assistant-Library,
      Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
      0300-4806162

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 7, 2014
        I need soft copy or photocopy of Solar Electricity by Tomas Markvat 2nd ed. published by Willey
        Thanks
      • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 3, 2015
          Dear Friends,

          I need this book. Does any library in Pakistan have a copy of it.

          Regards,

          Prof. Dr. Khalid Mahmood Head, Information, Learning & Research Commons (ILRC) Deanship of Library Affairs University of Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Phone office: +966 1333 32833 Mobile: +966 5653 53240
        • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 14, 2016
            Dear friends,

            Please help in searching this book: