Congrats to Dr Rais Ahmed Samdani sb

  • Abdul Razzaq Aadil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Dear Prof Dr. Rais Ahmed Samdani
      Please accept heartiest congrats from me and my all class fellows of MLIS Rawalpindi Region on
      achieving "Best University Teacher Award 2013 AIOU ." Obviously you deserve this due to your selfless
      dedication to the profession of Librarianship.

      We pray for more success in your life

      Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
      Assistant-Library,
      Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.