Re: Ass.Librarian Jobs

  • Babu Aleem
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 24, 2013
      is job ke detail mjy snd kr dain.main ny B.L.I.S kea hy aur U.E.T sy internship kr rha hoo.im w8ng for ans.

      with regard,
      Muhammad Tahir.

      --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Rauf Ishaq <hayrauf@...> wrote:

      > Assistant Librarian (Last Date: 29-06-2013)Librarian (28-06-2013)http://librarianjob1.blogspot.com/
      > With RegardsRauf IshaqLibrarian - PU

    • Bhutta Jee Naeem Bhutta
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 24, 2013
        Dear All,
        This title is urgently required, if some one has this title kindly reply me.

        Indus Waters Treaty—An Exercise in International Mediation by N. D. GulhatiReview

        Muhammad Naeem Bhutta
        0321-6513808, 0343-4141826
        Librarian HRDC, Sgd Cntt.

      • Abdul Razzaq Aadil
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 26, 2013
          Detail of this job can be obtained by just clicking on the given hyperlink by Rauf Ishaq sb

          Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
          Assistant-Library,
          Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
          0300-4806162

          --- In mailto:plagpk%40yahoogroups.com, Rauf Ishaq <hayrauf@...> wrote:

          > Assistant Librarian (Last Date: 29-06-2013)Librarian (28-06-2013)http://librarianjob1.blogspot.com/
          > With RegardsRauf IshaqLibrarian - PU

        • waleed jang
          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 17, 2015
            Plz send me the presentation that you presented about end notes etc for mphil scholars.

            Regards

            Waleed Jang
            Librarian
            KGMC Peshawar.

            On Monday, September 3, 2012 9:35 PM, riasat aliasghar <riasat_aliasghar@...> wrote:

            Dear Professional
            Enclosed is the list including publishers of the important Medical journals.
            You can purchase from local Medical Suppliers.

            Regards

            Riassat
            Assistant Librarian
            KMU

            Cell# 03339265104

            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 8, 2015
              Respected/Sir/Mam,

              Library and Information Services Adviser

              Questions?
              Contact us online
              or call your nearest office

              To assist the Managers in the day to day library operation enabling them to run the library operations in an effective manner according to the standards required by the British Council.
              Details
              Location Karachi
              Salary PKR 62,000 minimum
              Duration One year fixed term contract renewable
              Closing date Sunday, 15 November 2015

              AND

              Manager Library Services

              Questions?
              Contact us online
              or call your nearest office

              To manage operational running, content development as well as customer services at the British Council Lahore/Karachi library.
              Details
              Location Karachi
              Salary PKR 120,000 minimum
              Duration Two years fixed term contract renewable
              Closing date Sunday, 15 November 2015

              click below link for apply

              https://www.britishcouncil.pk/about/jobs

              Regards