Re: [plagpk] IT REBATE WELL DONE GOVT, Where are we....

  • Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSIT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
      Dear Farhat
      I prefer to use my cell to read mails and respond very short and aviod detailas, so perhaps my sent mail was not clear.
      In the past all the researchers and faculty including librarians were granted 75% tax rebate, where as all officers have to pay full taxes without any rebate. In the current budget this concession is waived, so the community is supposed to pay full tax.

      After the protest Ishaq Dar the finance minister announced that the researchers and   faculty including librarians won’t get 75% but 40% tax reduction. So now we will have to pay as per new rate, which is less than all the other government servants. I was exited but happy happy.
      Regards

      ----
      Abdul Waheed,
      (0300-4483461)
      Chief Librarian
      MA,PgDip LIS (Manchester)
      MLSc,MA(Pol.Sc)(Urdu)LL.B(PU)
      Former Chief Librarian University of the Punjab
      ASIST SIG-III InfoShare Membership Award 2009
      GC University, Katchery Road,
      Lahore 54000

      CONTACTS:
      EMail:chieflibrarian@...
      UAN :  +92-111 000 010/ Ext 243
      Direct: +92-42-99213348
      From: Abdul Waheed Chief Librarian GC UNIVERSITY LAHORE <waheed2834@...>
      Subject: [plagpk] IT REBATE WELL DONE GOVT, Where are we....
      To: "library groups" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, "librarian welfare" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "librarian welfare" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "libcoop@yahoogroups.com" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, June 22, 2013, 1:50 AM

      Dear All
      On requests of researchers and academics or statements published in papers at last Government has decided to change the rabate in IT from 75 to 40%.

      Thanks to Government but where was our...., please donot mind. At least spare sometimes on aggregate issues and to show our pressures to other group.
      If ASA's can why not view.
      Deep Regards
      ----