Fwd: Request for Research Help- International Internship Survey: A Project of the IFLA SET

  • Shaheen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013

      Excuse me for cross posting.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Fatih Oguz" <f_oguz@...>
      Date: Jun 17, 2013 11:52 PM
      Subject: Request for Research Help- International Internship Survey: A Project of the IFLA SET
      To: "Fatih Oguz" <f_oguz@...>

      Dear Friends,

      I appreciate it if you can forward the message below to your colleagues and friends who are directors of library associations or heads of LIS programs outside of US.

      Thanks.
      Fatih

      We are writing to invite you to participate in the International Internship Survey, a project of the IFLA Section on Education and Training (SET). The Project is collecting data on the internship/practicum requirements and opportunities that LIS students have in other countries when they are in the process of getting their degree to become professional librarians. In the short survey that should not take more than 10 minutes

      After gathering the data we will be creating a web resource of internship guidelines and expectations in library and information science around the world that will be available from the IFLA SET Projects page http://www.ifla.org/set/projects.

      To participate in the survey, please go to the following link: https://uncg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5haq3bRghc8mRDu

      If you are not the right person to receive this survey and respond to it, please forward it to the responsible person in your organization. If you think that others should be receiving this survey, please forward it to them, and please let us know so we can add them to our list of potential survey participants (see: http://www.ifla.org/set/projects).

      Thank you for your time and assistance. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at iflasetproject@...

      Sincerely,

      Clara M. Chu, Co-Chair, IFLA SET
      Nora J. Bird