Article Required

  • Muhammad Tufail Khan
    Message 1 of 233 , Jun 17, 2013
      Dear Professionals,

      I need the following article:

      BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION:

      Serial Title: FRIDAY POST
      Volume: Issue: Month:March 19
      Date:1993.
      Pages:
      Article Author: Abbas Rashid
      Article Title: Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: The Dream We Trampled Underfoot

      Muhammad Tufail Khan
      In-Charge GCU, Libraries (Evening Program)

      Government College University, Lahore.
      Post Code: 54000
      Ph. 111 000 010 Ext: 245, 244
      Direct Phone. +92 423 99213350
      Cell. +92-321-4937326

      Email #
      tufail.khan@...
      URL #
      http://www.gcu.edu.pk

    • Syeda Uzma
      Message 233 of 233 , Jan 22 1:54 AM

        Dear Colleagues & Friends,

        Could you please provide me the following articles as soon as possible. I would be very much thankful to you.

        1.

        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29282998

         Regards,

        Uzma