Article Required

  • Muhammad Tufail Khan
    Message 1 of 169 , Jun 17, 2013

      I need the following article:

      BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION:

      Serial Title: FRIDAY POST
      Volume: Issue: Month:March 19
      Date:1993.
      Pages:
      Article Author: Abbas Rashid
      Article Title: Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: The Dream We Trampled Underfoot

      Muhammad Tufail Khan
      In-Charge GCU, Libraries (Evening Program)

      Government College University, Lahore.
      Post Code: 54000
      Ph. 111 000 010 Ext: 245, 244
      Direct Phone. +92 423 99213350
      Cell. +92-321-4937326

      Email #
      tufail.khan@...
      URL #
      http://www.gcu.edu.pk

    • UMAR BALOCH
      Message 169 of 169 , Mar 17 1:29 AM
        AoA,
        Following Article Required please.
         A framework for EffectiveImplementation of Kaizen in Manufacturing Organization

        Author. J.S. Oakland, (Research & Education Division, Oakland Consultingplc, Leeds, UK), S.J. Tanner, (Research & Education Division, Oakland Consulting plc, Leeds, UK)

        Regards,
        Hafiz Umar Baloch
        ASST. LIBRARIAN
        NUST, COLLEGE OF E&ME