  • adnan adil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013

      I was away from Internet from last few days hence want to comment on few things:

      a. Many Congratulations to Prof. Madam Kanwal for her recent task in DPCC. Dr. Kanwal is a true inspiration to follow in LIS and she is continuously raising the 'quality standards' with her wonderful achievements.

      b. I am humbled and honored to receive congratulations and support messages both on and off the groups from my seniors and fellows. We do often blame 'our seniors' for not doing enough but the 99% support messages I got, are from my seniors. It has strengthened theirs respect in me. It is needed an open-heart and mind to motivate and appreciate a junior.

      My special thanks to honorable professionals like Abdul Waheed Sb, Dr. Haroon Idrees, Mohtaram Ajmal Khan Sb, Dr. Muhammad Rafiq, Shahid Soroya Sb, Naushad Ghazanfar Sb, Farasat Shafi-ullah etc (apologies for breaking confidentiality and not listing all the seniors).

      Kind regards

      Syed Adnan Adil

      Knowledge, Research and Library Services Manager
      National Health Services
      London

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
        Dear Adnan

        You all young cluster are asset of lis. I am admirer of all names mentioned by u, as all working for better future of profession and education.
        Keep it up with spirit.