Re: [plagpk] Re: Dr Kanwal Ameen has been Appointed as Chairperson DPCC

  • Dr. Ruby Tariq
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013

      Dear Prof. Kanwal Ameen

      Salaam

      Your appointment as the Chairperson, Doctoral Programme Coordination Committee (DPCC) of Punjab University is a great news. Many hearty congrats on another success

      Cheers!!!!!!!

      Dr. Rubina Bhatti

      Chairperson & Associate Professor

      Deptt: Library & Information Science

      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur

      HEC Approved PhD Supervisor

      Director: Asia Chapter SLA (2010)

      Member University of the Manchester Alumni Association

      Phone: 0092-62-9255546

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
        Dear Madam please accept my heartiest congratulation on your selection as Chairperson of Doctoral Programme Coordination Committee (DPCC) of PU. This is indeed a matter of great pride and encouragement for the whole librarian community in Pakistan.
         You really deserve this being capable of taking challenging tasks and accomplishing them successfully I hope and pray that the research community of PU will get more flourished under your superior guidance. I pray for your future success in all endeavors
        Regards
        Ghalib