PakLAG acknowledges the services of Mr. Terry Reese for his marvelous application Marc Edit

  • Farasat Shafi ullah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013

    Dear Professional Colleagues

    On behalf of President PakLAG (Dr. Kahlid Mahmood) and secretary General (Mr. Mohammad Ajmal Khan), I met Mr. Terry Reese in Ohio USA and presented the Certificate of acknowledgement.

    He also share that he always try to support volunteer efforts. He was y happy on Marc edit stories, I shared with him. He also Shared that now his application is updated a lot and can help users to translate their data from MS-Excel and Access to MARC21, connect with KOHA and a lot other features. He feel always happy to receive user feedback

    --
    Farasat Shafi ULLAH | Head User Services & Access
    MA in Lib & Info Mgmt (UK), MLS(Pk) CKM (IKMI-USA)