Re: [plagpk] Need a book

  • Aqeel Rehman
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 5, 2013
      you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 6, 2013
        Dear List members

        Apart from generic interview skills (communication style, confidence, presence of mind etc); awareness with LIS specific concepts is necessary.

        No single book can encompass all this. If subject-coverage is such an easy task then why world libraries have thousands of books on LIS.

        Please re-phrase your question and clarify the context. (what kind of interview, in which sector, in which country, ??)

        Regards

        Syed Adnan Adil

        you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 25, 2013
          Respectable colleague,
          As now the information sources are not limited to traditional forms of printing and manual handouts.To getting tips about a successful Library interview, you can consult google or other search engine by simply typing interview tips for a librarian,there are many useful pages and your required results against this query.I myself don't consider that a full fledge book on librarian interview is essential to appear for a successful interview.
          Please remember the most important things that your following skills can succeed you in your upcoming interview (1) Good Communications Skills (2) Professional skills (3) Your Interpersonal skills.

          Wish you best of Luck,

          Abdul Razzaq Aadil,
          Assistant-Library,
          Fatima Jinnah Women University Rwp.
          0300-4806162

          you can take lot of information about G. interview dogar brothers

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 7, 2014
            I need soft copy or photocopy of Solar Electricity by Tomas Markvat 2nd ed. published by Willey
            Thanks
          • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 3 5:37 AM
              Dear Friends,

              I need this book. Does any library in Pakistan have a copy of it.

              Regards,

              Prof. Dr. Khalid Mahmood Head, Information, Learning & Research Commons (ILRC) Deanship of Library Affairs University of Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Phone office: +966 1333 32833 Mobile: +966 5653 53240