Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 195 , May 28 10:12 PM

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Determination of Tin in Hydrogen Peroxide Solutions by Atomic Absorption Spectrometry.

      Anal. Chem., 1965, 37 (3), pp 364–366
      DOI: 10.1021/ac60222a015
      Publication Date: March 1965

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • Library Suparco
      Message 195 of 195 , May 3 10:35 PM
        Dear Professionals

        Please help me in getting the following article an early response will be highly appreciated

        Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi. 2010 Nov;30(11):3149-55.

        [HJ1A/HSI radiometric calibration and spectrum response function sensitivity analysis].

        Thank you and Best regards.

        Abida Hashmani
        GH (Library)HQs
        SUPARCO