Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 176 , May 28, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Determination of Tin in Hydrogen Peroxide Solutions by Atomic Absorption Spectrometry.

      Anal. Chem., 1965, 37 (3), pp 364–366
      DOI: 10.1021/ac60222a015
      Publication Date: March 1965

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • tahir.kayani
      Message 176 of 176 , Aug 31
        The following article is required by an our researcher. Kindly send me if you have access.

        Best Regards
         Tahir Zareef Kayani
        School of Natural Sciences,
        National University of Sciences and Technology,
        Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
        Tel:        +92-51-90855569
        Fax:        +92-51-90855552