Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 189 , May 28, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Determination of Tin in Hydrogen Peroxide Solutions by Atomic Absorption Spectrometry.

      Anal. Chem., 1965, 37 (3), pp 364–366
      DOI: 10.1021/ac60222a015
      Publication Date: March 1965

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • Atif Hussain
      Message 189 of 189 , Feb 2 3:18 AM
        Assalam-O-Alaikum,

        I would be really grateful if you could manage to get these below article.

        Your kind cooperation  will be highly appreciated.Thanks

        Best Regards
        Atif Hussain
        Asst.Librarian
        SZABIST Islamabad