Article Required

  • Technology Library - SUPARCO
    Message 1 of 175 , May 28, 2013

      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

      One of our library user need following article. Those who have access may do us a favor.

      Determination of Tin in Hydrogen Peroxide Solutions by Atomic Absorption Spectrometry.

      Anal. Chem., 1965, 37 (3), pp 364–366
      DOI: 10.1021/ac60222a015
      Publication Date: March 1965

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,

      Shumaila Arzoo

    • ASHFAQ HUSSAIN
      Message 175 of 175 , Jun 10
        Article sent

        On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Ghazala Manzoor ghazala.manzoor@... [PLAGPK] <PLAGPK@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Asslam o Alikum

        One of our researcher need an article . Title of article is

        "Prenatal detection of congenital heart defects by Mark K.Friedberg .
        The journal of paediatrics July 2009Volume 155, Issue 1, Pages 26–31.e1

          if any have access kindly send me this article .

        --

        Ashfaq Hussain

        Section Head (Library)

        Supreme Court of Pakistan Branch Registry, Lahore

        Assistant Secretary General (HQ) / Web Master

        Pakistan Library Automation Group Pakistan (PakLAG)

        http://www.paklag.org

        Life member

        Pakistan Library Association Punjab Branch (PLA Punjab)

        http://www.plapunjab.org/

        Elected member of Executive Council (2012)

        Pakistan Library Association (PLA) HQ, Pakistan

        http://www.pla.org.pk/

        Convener

        Committee for Public Relations and Image Building

        Pakistan Library Association (PLA) HQ, Pakistan

        Deputy Editor

        International Journal of Information Management Sciences (IJIMS)

        ISSN – 2225-9163

        Email: ashfaq@... , mashfaqhussain@...

        Phome: +92 42 99212401 Ext. 220

        Cell: +92 333 433 45 07, +92 306 551 83 57