Survey -- Information sharing during Pakistan General Elections 2013

  • Dr. Khalid Mahmood
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      I am conducting a survey on

      "Information sharing during Pakistan General Elections 2013: Use and influence of Facebook."

      Please fill a short questionnaire. This simple online survey will take your 3 minutes only.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/111wHIaczGsbO070xZPYSgFRuGmpBCZRfbLfucIYhgLo/viewform

      Please also share this message on your wall for a wider participation.

      Thank you.

      Khalid Mahmood, PhD
      Professor of Library & Information Science, University of the Punjab, Lahore, PAKISTAN
      President, Pakistan Library Association
      Chief Editor, Pakistan Journal of Library & Information Science
      Cell: +92-333-4271285
      Email: khalidmahmood@... and khalid.dlis@...
      Internet: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/description/96/Dr-Khalid-Mahmood.html
    • Khalid Mahmood
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2013
        Dear Friends,
        A report on Prof Dr Ghani-ul-Akram Sabzwari's tour of Punjab universities has been posted on Jumbo Publishing's blog and its weblink is:

        Comments are welcomed.

        Regards,
        Khalid
      • Ghaniulakram Sabzwari
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2013
          Mohtaram Khalid Saheb - Assalam Alaikum
               Very many thanks. You raised a straw to the top of the mountain. I do not deserve that much complements. Let us see how our professionals take it. I wish only little correction. Dr. Rubina Bhatti is Chairperson of Dept. of LIS, Islamia University (not college) Bahawalpur. Thank you for promotion of library service. Wassalam. Akram Sabzwari

          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2013
            Dear Friends,
            A report about the publication of latest issue of PLISJ has been posted on Jumbo Publishing's blog and its weblink is:

            Comments are welcomed.

            Regards,
            Khalid
          • Khalid Mahmood
            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2013
              Dear Friends,
              A report about the celebration of World Book and Copyright Day by St Joseph Women College has been posted on Jumbo Publishing's blog and its weblink is:

              Comments are welcomed.

              Regards,
              Khalid
            • Khalid Mahmood
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2013
                Dear Friends,
                Reports on reception held in Prof Dr Ghani-ul-Akram Sabzwari's honour by Bazm-e-Akram have been posted on Jumbo Publishing's blog and their weblink are:

                Comments are welcomed.

                Regards,
                Khalid
              • Khalid Mahmood
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2013
                  Dear Friends,
                  Reports on LIS activities held at Islamia University of Bahawalpur, have been posted on Jumbo Publishing's blog and their weblinks are:

                  Comments are welcomed.

                  Regards,
                  Khalid