article Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22 12:43 AM

      Assalamualikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

      Classification of Alpine Wetlands Based on Feature Indices of Remote Sensing Image by Wen Tao Zou, Huai Qing Zhang, Hong Bo Ju, Hua Liu

      Engineering Materials (Volume 500)

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Abida Hashmani
      GH (Library)HQs
      SUPARCO

    • Library Suparco
      Message 2 of 14 , May 27 9:26 PM

        Assalamualikum

        Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

        Geophysical stereograms

        J. Bartels Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 187–198, September 1931

        http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/TE036i003p00187/abstract

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 2, 2013
          Assalamualikum

          Dear professionals, I need below mention article kindly send me

          Proceedings Article

          SPOT5 imagery for soil salinity assessment in Iraq

          S. Teggi ; S. Costanzini ; F. Despini ; P. Chiodi ; F. Immordino

          Proc. SPIE 8538, Earth Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications III, 85380V (October 25, 2012); doi:10.1117/12.974498

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 10, 2013

            Assalamualikum

            Dear professionals, I need below mention ebook kindly send me

            Proceedings Article

            Management a Pacific rim focus / Kathryn Bartol 4edition

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 12, 2013

                Assalamualikum

                Dear professionals, I need Following Article .if you have access kindly send me .

                The measurement of technical competencies
                Volume 13, Issue 1, Spring 2002, Pages 63–86

                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 15, 2013

                  Assalamualikum

                  Dear professionals,
                  I need Following Article .if you have access kindly send me .

                  1.     R. K Naeem, and Nadeem S. A. ,(1996): “ Study of plane steady flows of an incompressible fluid of variable viscosity using Martin’s Method. –Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol.1, No.3, pp. 397-433.

                  2.     Barron R. M. , and Naeem R. K., “ Numerical solution of transonic flows on a stream- function coordinate system” , Int. J. Numerical Methods in fluids, vol.9, No.10, 1989, pp. 1183-1193.

                  3.     Naeem R. K., “ On exact solutions for Navier-Stokes equations for viscose compressible fluid” , a major paper of Master of Science at the University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada, 1984.

                  4.     Von Mises R.(1927): Bemerkungen zur Hydrodynamik, - ZAMIM, vol.7, pp. 425-431.

                  5.     R.K. Naeem, W. A. Khan, R. Bano, “ Some steady plane flows of an incompressible Newtonian fluids, Quid-e-Awam Research of Engineering, Science Technology. 7(1)(2006), 19-28.

                  6.      A class of exact solutions of the navier-stokes equations. Plane unsteady flow
                  Volume 21, Issue 2, 1983, Pages 179–186

                  7.     Naeem R. K., Barron, R. M. , “ Transonic computations on Natural Grid” , AIAA Journal, vol.28 , No.10, 1990, pp.1836-1838.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 31, 2013
                    Fred A. Kruse
                    Geomorphology Volume 137, Issue 1, 15 January 2012, Pages 41–56

                    Abida Hashmani
                    AM  HQs Library
                    SUPARCO
                  • Library Suparco
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 5, 2013

                      1)     1)      Effects of spectral, spatial, and radiometric characteristics on remote sensing vegetation indices of  forested regions
                              P.M. Teillet    K. Staenz,  D.J. William†

                      2)      2)    A new version of the NeQuick ionosphere electron density model
                                     B. Nava, P. Coïsson, S.M. Radicella
                                    Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics
                                  Volume 70, Issue 15, December 2008, Pages 1856–1862

                       Abida Hashmani
                      AM HQs Library
                      SUPARCO

                    • Library Suparco
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 7, 2013

                        Assalamulikum

                        5) Impact of a major meteor storm on Earth's ionosphere: A modeling study
                            William J. McNeil     Rainer A. Dressler     Edmond Murad
                            Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012) Volume 106, Issue A6, pages 10447–10465, 1 June 2001
                            DOI: 10.1029/2000JA000381

                        6) Correlations between quiet-day magnetic ranges
                             http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0021916966900055

                        7) Determination of the latitude of Sq focus and its relation to the electrojet variations
                             http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1983JATP...45..573R

                         Abida Hashmani
                        AM HQs Library
                        SUPARCO

                      • Library Suparco
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 15, 2013

                          Assalamulikum

                          Strategy, Diplomacy, Humanity: Life and Work of Sahabzada Yaqub-Khan
                          by Sahabzada Yaqub-Khan and Anwar S. Dil

                           Abida Hashmani
                          AM HQs Library
                          SUPARCO

                        • Library Suparco
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013

                            Assalamulikum

                            1.       Onwumechili, C. A., and S. I. Akasofu, On the abnormal depression of Sq(H) under the equatorial electrojet in the afternoon, J. Geomagn. Geoelectr., 24, 161, 1972.

                            Last, B. J., D. A. Emilia, and A. K. Outhred, Abnormal quiet day occurrence at Addis Ababa, Trivandrum, and Alibag, Planet. Space Sci., 24, 567, 1976

                             Abida Hashmani
                            AM HQs Library
                            SUPARCO