Re: [plagpk] Article on Mobile Interface for Dspace

  • Aamir Shahzad
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      AOA
      Female Librarian are required in our library. Please send CVs to

      Islamabad Science School & Collage
      04-Nazim-ud-Din Road F-11/4 Islamabad,
      Contact No.2291286, 2298707,

      Fresh MLIS are preferred, BLIS with at least one year experience,
      Islamabad candidates will be preferred.

      On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Amjid khan <amjid_irc@...> wrote:

      Asslaam-o-alikum
      Dear Professionals

      Follow the link (http://www.dlib.org/dlib/march13/tzoc/03tzoc.html) for article on Mobile Interface for Dspace..

      May be helpful for Dspace clients.

      Regards

      Amjid Khan (MPhil candidate)
      Assitant Librarian & General Secretary PUCLA
      Department of Pharmacy
      University of Peshawar
      Office Contact #:091-9216750
      Cell#:0336-5227520