Congratulations

  • adnan adil
    Message 1 of 137 , May 14, 2013

      I am pleased to share with colleagues that Dr Javed Anjum Sheikh has joined University of Gujrat as Assistant Professor and Associate Director.

      I am sure that apart from University of Gujrat, LIS in Pakistan will benefit from Javed's intellectual capabilities.

      All the best

      Syed Adnan Adil
      Knowledge, Research and Library Services Manager
      National Health Services
      London
    • Umar Farooq
      Message 137 of 137 , Aug 30, 2016

        This is called ANJUMAN E SATAISH E BAHIMI   ��

        -Umar Farooq
        UAF, Faisalabad