Re: Congratulation to Assistant Professors, Dept of LIS, UoP on thier Promotion

  • jalal the great
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013

      Dear All: AOA

      It’s good to hear that my 2 respectable teachers & 5 colleagues have been promoted in the next higher grades BPS-17 & BPS-19 respectively:

      Accept my heartiest congratulation.

      1.         Mr. Asad Khan            (Asstt.Prof. Deptt of Library & Information Sciences)
      2.         Mr. Sajjad Ahmad        (Asstt.Prof. Deptt of Library & Information Sciences)

      1. Mr. Farman Ullah Assistant Librarian, Psychology Dept
      2. Mr. Fida Muhammad, Assistant Librarian, Zoology Dept
      3. Mr. Muhammad Ishaaq, Assistant Librarian, Maths. Dept
      4. Mr. Muhammad Arif, Assistant Librarian, IR Dept
      5. Mr. Shahid Khan, Assistant Librarian, Pushto Academy

      I pay special tribute to Mr. Ibrar Muhammad, Chief Librarian, University of Peshawar he played a pivotal role for the promotion of above mentioned teachers and librarians.

      Jalal-ud-din
      Librarian, IER, University of Peshawar
      Phone: 091-9216756 Cell: 03339205424