Ebook Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 16 , May 6, 2013
      Assalamualikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention e-books kindly send me

      1) Electromagnetic Waves, Materials, and Computation with MATLAB® By Dikshitulu K. Kalluri

      2) Quantum Mechanics: Theory and Applications By
        A K Ghatak, Ajoy Ghatak , S Lokanathan

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Abida Hashmani
      GH (Library)HQs
      SUPARCO

    • Technology Library - SUPARCO
      Message 2 of 16 , May 29, 2013

        Assalam-o-Alaikum,

        One of our library user need following ebook:

        DIY Satellite Platforms: Building a Space-Ready General Base Picosatellite for Any Mission by Sandy Antunes

        An early response would be highly appreciated.

        Regards,

        Shumaila Arzoo

      • Technology Library - SUPARCO
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 20, 2013

          Assalam-o-Alaikum,

          One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

          Environmental Monitoring using GNSS

          Global Navigation Satellite Systems

          Awange, Joseph L.

          2012, XVIII, 382 p.

          An early response would be highly appreciated.

          Regards,

          Shumaila Arzoo

        • ikram ulhaq
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 5, 2013
            Soft Copy (ebook) required

            Electrophysiologic Testing 5th Ed, by Richard N. Fogoros, Wiley-Blackwell  2012

            Thanks

            **************************************
            Ikram Ul Haq
            Librarian
            Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology
            Tel: 0092 333 525 5297

          • Technology Library - SUPARCO
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 26, 2014
              Assalam-o-Alaikum,

              One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

              Principles of RF interference Analysis with emphasis on computer simulations of satellite constellations

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 27, 2014
                Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                 Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 25, 2014
                  Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                  One of our library user need following Ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                  Selected Topics in Inorganic Chemistry

                  Wahid U. Malik, G. D. Tuli, R. D. Madan
                  S. Chand, 2006 - Inorganic chemistry - 789 pages