Ebook Required

  • Library Suparco
    Message 1 of 29 , May 6, 2013
      Assalamualikum

      Dear professionals, I need below mention e-books kindly send me

      1) Electromagnetic Waves, Materials, and Computation with MATLAB® By Dikshitulu K. Kalluri

      2) Quantum Mechanics: Theory and Applications By
        A K Ghatak, Ajoy Ghatak , S Lokanathan

      An early response would be highly appreciated.

      Abida Hashmani
      GH (Library)HQs
      SUPARCO

    • Technology Library - SUPARCO
      Message 2 of 29 , May 29, 2013

        Assalam-o-Alaikum,

        One of our library user need following ebook:

        DIY Satellite Platforms: Building a Space-Ready General Base Picosatellite for Any Mission by Sandy Antunes

        An early response would be highly appreciated.

        Regards,

        Shumaila Arzoo

      • Technology Library - SUPARCO
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 20, 2013

          Assalam-o-Alaikum,

          One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

          Environmental Monitoring using GNSS

          Global Navigation Satellite Systems

          Awange, Joseph L.

          2012, XVIII, 382 p.

          An early response would be highly appreciated.

          Regards,

          Shumaila Arzoo

        • ikram ulhaq
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 5, 2013
            Soft Copy (ebook) required

            Electrophysiologic Testing 5th Ed, by Richard N. Fogoros, Wiley-Blackwell  2012

            Thanks

            **************************************
            Ikram Ul Haq
            Librarian
            Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology
            Tel: 0092 333 525 5297

          • Technology Library - SUPARCO
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 26, 2014
              Assalam-o-Alaikum,

              One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

              Principles of RF interference Analysis with emphasis on computer simulations of satellite constellations

              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 27, 2014
                Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                One of our library user need following ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                 Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook

                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 25, 2014
                  Assalam-o-Alaikum,

                  One of our library user need following Ebook. Those who have access may do us a favor.

                  Selected Topics in Inorganic Chemistry

                  Wahid U. Malik, G. D. Tuli, R. D. Madan
                  S. Chand, 2006 - Inorganic chemistry - 789 pages

                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 9, 2015
                    assalamulikum

                    Below mention E-book required please

                    Microwave Radar and Radiometric Remote Sensing by Ulaby, Fawwaz

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jan 18, 2016
                      Following ebook is required, pl.

                      Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, 3rd Edition

                      ISBN: 978-0-471-66782-7
                      1136 pages
                      May 2005, ©2005

                      Regards,

                      Shumaila Arzoo
                      Manager
                      Group Head (Technology Library)
                      SUPARCO
                    • Library Suparco
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 1, 2016

                        i need following ebooks those who have access kindly send me

                        1) Strategic Financial Management: Application of Corporate Finance by Samuel C. Weaver

                        2)  The Making of Pakistan: A Study in Nationalism by K. K. Aziz

                        Abida Hashmani
                        GH (Library)HQs
                        SUPARCO
                      • Library Suparco
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 3 10:49 PM
                          Dear Professionals

                          Assalamulikum

                          I need following Ebooks those who have access kindly help me. An
                          early response will be highly appreciated

                          Space Law Essentials Vol. 1 Textbook
                          Space Law Essentials: vol. 2. Casebook

                          Abida Hashmani
                          Manager HQs Library
                          SUPARCO
                        • Library Suparco
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 9 11:28 PM

                            Dear Professionals

                            Assalamulikum

                            I need following Ebook those who have access kindly help me. An
                            early response will be highly appreciated

                            Designing and Managing Human Resource Systems, 3/E
                            By Udai Pareek

                            Abida Hashmani
                            Manager HQs Library
                            SUPARCO

                          • Library Suparco
                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 8
                              assalamulikum Professionals

                              i need following book those who have kindly forward to me

                              Abida Hashmani
                              Manager HQs Library
                              SUPARCO
                            • wkhan1
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 14
                                Dear Professionals..

                                one of our student needs a soft copy of following book.Kindly provide me a soft copy of it at your earliest..
                                Thanks

                                Prosthodontic treatment for edentulous patients by zarb 13th edition

                                Regards
                                Waheed Khan
                                Asstt Librarian
                                KMU-IDS Kohat.

                              • wkhan1
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 14

                                  Dear Professionals,

                                  I need a soft copy of following book..i will be thankful if some one provide it to me...Thanks

                                  Prosthodontic treatment for edentulous patients by Zarb...13th edition

                                  Regards

                                  Waheed Khan

                                  Asstt Librarian

                                  KMI-IDS Kohat

                                • Wasim Ahmad

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Apr 20
                                      assalamulikum

                                      i need following ebook those who has kindly send to me

                                      compendium of pension rules and orders with notification by Hamid Ali and Zaka Ali  (latest version)

                                      Abida Hashmani
                                      Manager HQs Library
                                      SUPARCO
                                    • abdulhafeezcabinet@yahoo.com
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Apr 20
                                        AoA Madam..
                                        plz Don,t purchase the books of Both Authors . Established Div file a fraud pittition against both Authors Zaka Ali & Hamid Ali they are publishing old editions with incomplete information..
                                        You may contact for those books to PPARC, Islamabad for accurate cheap and authentic update information.
                                        Regards..
                                        A.Hafeez Channar
                                        Librarian Cabinet Division Secretariat
                                        Islamabad
                                        Ph. 051-9201485
                                        Cell.0333-2796601

                                        On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 at 3:56 p.m., Library Suparco library_hq@... [PLAGPK]

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Aug 10
                                          Assalamulikum Professional

                                          I need following e-books those who have access kindly send to me

                                          1.       Disaster Management: Global Challenges and Local Solutions Published by: Universities Press India Pvt Ltd., Hyderbad, India (in press)

                                          2.       Coastal Zone Management Handbook by John R. Clark - Law – 1996; As a central information source for the practice of coastal zone resources management

                                          3.       Coastal, Estuarial, and Harbour Engineers' Reference Book by Michael B. Abbott, W.Alan Price - Technology & Engineering – 1994

                                          4.       Integrated Coastal Zone Management by R R Krishnamurthy, R.R. Krishnamurthy, Andreas Kannen, AL. Ramanathan, Stefano Tinti, Bruce C. Glavovic, David R. Green, Zengcui Han, Tundi S. Agardy – 2008

                                          Abida Hashmani
                                          Manager HQs Library
                                          SUPARCO
                                        • Library Suparco
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Aug 30
                                            Assalamulikum Professionals

                                            i need following ebook those who have access kindly send to me

                                            Solutions Manual for Continuum Mechanics for Engineers

                                            by George E. Mase G. Thomas Mase

                                            Abida Hashmani
                                            Manager HQs Library
                                            SUPARCO