Ms Nighat Saleemi Passed Away

  • Ajmal Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2013
      Assalam-o-Alaikum

      I shared with great sorrow that Ms Nighat Saleemi, Chief Librarian, Beaconhouse National University,  Lahore was passed away yesterday morning. Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon!

      We pray to Almighty Allha to rest her soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with Saber-e-Jameel.Amin

      Best Regards

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan

    • Nosheen Warraich
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2013

        Ina llilahy wa Ina Elihy Rajioon
        I am shocked to hear this sad news, I still remember her fresh face in the farewell party of Ajmal Sb.
        May God bless her in Jant-ul- Fardoos.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 5, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Ajmal Khan <ajmal.khan@...> wrote:

        Assalam-o-Alaikum

        I shared with great sorrow that Ms Nighat Saleemi, Chief Librarian, Beaconhouse National University,  Lahore was passed away yesterday morning. Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon!

        We pray to Almighty Allha to rest her soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with Saber-e-Jameel.Amin

        Best Regards

        Muhammad Ajmal Khan

      • Tariq Najmi
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2013
          Inna lillahi wa inna elahi ragioon, really she was nice lady and had good professinal skills, may Allah bless her sould with peace in heaven, aamin.

          Tariq Najmi
          Incharge, Library Information Services
          COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
          Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road
          Lahore - Pakistan

          Off.    +92 42 111-001-007  Ext. 855