Research Paper

  • jawad Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      the following research paper from AIAA is required:-

      http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/3.57922?journalCode=ja

      the title of paper is,
      "Divergence of Forward Swept Composite Wings"  by Terrence A. Weisshaar

      anybody will help me out. will be grateful.

      JAWAD M KHAN
      DEPUTY DIRECTOR LIBRARY /IT COORDINATOR
      MLISC, DIT, MBA
      NUST CAE RISALPUR 03005731691/ 03423469088

      Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

    • Library Suparco
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8 10:30 PM
        Dear professionals, I need below mention research paper and those who have access kindly send me as soon as earlier

        Abida Hashmani
        GH (Library)HQs
        SUPARCO