Re: Namaz e Jinaza of Sh. M. Hanif, Ex-Chief Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad

  • qureshiazra
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013
      I am deeply saddened to hear the news of Hanif Sahib.
      One more senior gone and in one year we have lost several
      good library folks. May Allah rest his soul in peace and
      give sabr-ejamil to his family. Ameen
      Azra Qureshi
      Frmr Chief Librarian, FHS
      Aga Khan University
      Karachi

      --- In plagpk@yahoogroups.com, Raja Muhammad Ibrahim <rajaibrahim@...> wrote:

      > Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon!
      >
      > Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, was true professional, legend, a great library
      > professional friend. It is an absolute shock and a terrible
      > tragedy.His death is a very sad loss.
      >
      > May Allah have mercy on his soul, forgive him and reward him with
      > Jannah. Ameen
      >
      > With sorrow
      >
      > Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
      > Chief Librarian
      > Library Information Services
      > COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
      > Vice President, Pakistan Library Association
      > Park Road, Chak Shahzad,Islamabad, Pakistan
      > Tel.92-51-9247000-3.Ext.5070,Dir:92-51-90495070
      > Cell:(+92)03008564735,Fax.92-51-9247006
      > --
      > COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (http://www.ciit.edu.pk)
      >

      > Quoting Khalid Mirza <kbmirzaqau@...>:
      >
      > > Dear Professional
      > > Colleagues
      > >
      > > Assalamoalikum!
      > >
      > > I am very much grieved to share that Sheikh Muhammad Hanif, Ex-Chief
      > > Librarian, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad has passed away today
      > > morning.
      > >

      > > ?????? ?????? ????????? ???????? ?????????
      > >
      > > Inna
      > > Lillahi wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon
      > >

      > > We all colleagues of Quaid-i-Azam University pray to Almighty
      > > Allhah to rest his soul in heavens and bestowed the grieved family with
      > > Saber-e-Jameel. Amin.
      > >

      > > His Namaz e Jinaza will be offered today on Monday, 29th
      > > April, 2013 at 5:15 pm after Namaz-e-Assar, G-9/4, Islamabad
      > > (H.No.858, st. 106, G-9/4) Contact Tel : 051-2255371 (R),
      > > 0333-5421373.
      > >

      > > Deeply grieved
      > >

      > > Khalid Bashir Mirza
      > >
      > > Assistant Librarian / Incharge, Computer Section
      > >
      > > DRSM Library QAU,
      > >
      > > Islamabad
      > >
      > > 051-9064 2078
      > >
      > > 0302-5121204

    • rais samdani
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 3:59 AM

        Deeply saddened to hear the news of Shaikh Muhammad Hanif
        May Allah rest his soul in peace and give sabr-ejamil to his family.
        Ameen

        Dr. Rais Samdani